Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yellow-browed Warbler!!

Finally... YES!
After years of 'fidelity' to my dear local patch, l'Aiguamoll de la Bòbila, I could observe a rarity there.
Yesterday night, Jordi Comellas send me an email with Phylloscopus warblers photos, asking me if anyone wasn't a collybita. I though 'Sure that all of them are collybita, but I will see just in case'. When I saw the Yellow-browed Warbler (Phylloscopus inornatus) in one of his photos, my heart stopped beating.

Today I went there at the morning, before going to classes, and I could see the dreamt Yellow-browed Warbler (Phylloscopus inornatus) just there, in la Bòbila. It was extremely exhilarating!!!
I have never seen an inornatus before, so... Anything could be better?

A testimonial photo...

Before the long and great observation, I heard ¿another? individual. Perhaps there was another bird, but I couldn't assure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment